Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show - December 17th 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

dapto1 wrote: »
    'Kay so. Would you prefer bigoted? Or maybe narrow-minded?

Edit: Ooh, or maybe even the R word? :pac:

What, it's bigoted or narrow-minded to tell the truth? It is a fact that a large percentage of Irish men are all those things I said. Or do you dispute that?
    Don't see how you possibly could.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Greentopia wrote: »
    What, it's bigoted or narrow-minded to tell the truth? It is a fact that a large percentage of Irish men are all those things I said. Or do you dispute that?
    Don't see how you possibly could.
    Fat, smelly, drunk and footie fan. you make it sound like a bad thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

ScareGilly wrote: »
    Beer Gut - No
    Stranger to a bar of soap - No
    Drink like a fish - No
    Living for the weekend and football - No

Guess I'm in with a shot...:rolleyes:

Obligatory, pics? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,901 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

And I meant bald by choice, as in shaved heads. Each to their own :)

Well I choose a tight cut instead of a comb-over. It's funny how baldy heads == Nazi, when Mr. No.1 Nazi Himself had the most outrageous stupid combover ever. Moral of the story, never trust a man who tries to pretend he has more hair than he really has.

Moral No.2 - never trust a woman who would lead you off to war while she's happy to sit on her ass on the home front

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

Beer Gut - No
    Drink like a fish - No

Wow, I found you at last! :p

Seriously did I say all Irish men were like that? No, I said many. ffs :rolleyes:
    Sorry some of you find the truth hard to deal with.

• Advertisement

...though actually not the marriage thing actually TBH. Dunno how people can commit to one person for life.

It's a lot cheaper than divorce, especially if you're a man :)

The Dublin Airport cap is damaging the economy of Ireland as a whole, and must be scrapped forthwith.

ArtSmart wrote: »
    Fat, smelly, drunk and fottie fan. you make it sound like a bad thing.

What is this fottie you speak of?

Fat, smelly, drunk, a fottie fan, and oh yes I forgot... semi-literate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Beer Gut - No
    Drink like a fish - No

In with a shot with Galvin as well.. ;)

ninja900 wrote: »
    It's a lot cheaper than divorce, especially if you're a man :)

Knowing a few guys who are divorced I'd say you're 100% correct in that statement. Men in this country generally get shafted in divorce settlements.

What is this fottie you speak of?

Fat, smelly, drunk, a fottie fan, and oh yes I forgot... semi-literate.
    :D got me. ouch.

• Advertisement

Obligatory, pics? :p
    thought that was a guy thing? pics. what bout persona-oh, right. the beer belly thing. i forgot.

thought that was a guy thing? pics.

Yeah, but us modern women try to be as durty as the men. Feminism, I think it's called.

:D got me. ouch.

Aah ya just redeemed yourself because you're gracious enough to admit that ;)

And what I didn't say was one of the things I do love about Irish men is their sense of humour and the fact that they're good craic, which can make up for a lot.

And with that I'll say good-night.

Aah ya just redeemed yourself because you're gracious enough to admit that ;)

And what I didn't say was one of the things I do love about Irish men is their sense of humour and the fact that they're good craic, which can make up for a lot.

And with that I'll say good-night.

when you say a lot....

nite :D

Yeah, but us modern women try to be as durty as the men. Feminism, I think it's called.
    or free-wheeling. was reading another thread bout how no men will not commit these days - and no wonder, now that wimin are now all em, modern, an stuff. long may it last.

I'm sorry but I think ye people have devalued this thread.. :( I wanted further in depth discussion on the profound interview with Kerry intellect and fashion entrepreneur Paul Galvin.....

I'm sorry but I think ye people have devalued this thread.. :( I wanted further in depth discussion on the profound interview with Kerry intellect and fashion entrepreneur Paul Galvin.....

There are threads in AH and the GAA forum on the go.

yes, was thinking that exact thing meself. wonder what his shop will be called.
    Galvin Gives Good, em, Gear.

For his own sake I hope he lets his trousers out a bit, it's all fun and games now but the long term damage is no joke.

There are threads in AH and the GAA forum on the go.
    you pushin jonny outta his thread? :eek:

• Advertisement

yes, was thinking that exact thing meself. wonder what his shop will be called.
    Galvin Gives Good, em, Gear.

I think he'll call it Playa .. or that could be the scent.

For his own sake I hope he lets his trousers out a bit, it's all fun and games now but the long term damage is no joke.
    :D:D:D

Thought I was being helpful :(

Thought I was being helpful :(
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭ScareGilly

In with a shot with Galvin as well.. ;)
    S'pose it would save me money on clothes :rolleyes:

evictionnotice.jpg

:(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

That and the fact that many are tubs of lard with beer guts, yes. Or strangers to a bar of soap. Or drink like fish. Or are living for the week-end and football. Shall I go on? :)

ffs. and tonight for the 4th time since april i've been told by a girl i was chatting to that i couldn't be trusted because i don't drink. after 8 years of never hearing anything like that in the UK.
    i give up. anyone got paul galvin's numb... actually feck that. may as well just start boozing!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

bulging eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,591 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

telekon wrote: »
    Sorry but has to be said...some amount of assholes on here tonight.

Good luck Colm. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Pure gent.
    Well said telekon. They are the same assholes who are on this thread week in week out, polluting it with their hopelessly cringeful attempts at comedy. Having a pop at people with terminal diseases is real brave stuff.

Sick. They know who they are too.

My heart also goes out to Colm. I had the pleasure of meeting him at Listowel Races once and a finer gentleman you couldn't hope to meet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Did you read the whole thread :confused:

Just a small minority made mean spirited comments and to be fair the majority of "regulars" on the lls thread said positive words.

Advertisement