Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late Show - December 17th 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 chloe1984

Why is this brat considered so important? Average actress, fake personality, FFS!

Biggest nation of begrudgers in the world. FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Jesus, talk about living vicariously through your child!!

Colin Farrell Infectious?? Uh oh!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭SNORBEAST

Burkatron wrote: »
    Just irritating....
    baldbear wrote: »
    This girl is a great little earner for her parents! Why is the father even there?

To keep an eye on DLB....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

Apparently not.

I thought the word "apparently" is used for witty tweets, only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Boring interview.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

Does this bird work for Barrys tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Jaysus, I didn't realise she's only 16. In fairness she's probably fairly normal for her age!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

Exact same anecdote as last year.

Must of been a slow 356days.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

Get the 'bandits on ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PostHack

Tubs is toning down the flirting this time around thank god. The last time was the creepiest/most embarrassing interview in Late Late history... Even worse than the Gay Byrne and Sinead O'Connor ones. At least she was legal...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

Come on... Go easy on her. She's only a kid - what 16-year-old is remotely interesting to chat to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Suspiria79 wrote: »
    I'd have a fair auld idea all the same.

Maybe where your ass is but not an iota about those lads and the amount of work they put in which would shame most people their age. You've shown yoursef to be very small minded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Bring back the cross country lads,this is dull. I'm off to make some Barry's tea and a tayto sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

What's that flick? Looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭ascanbe

She's a fair bit less annoying and 'fake' than many 16 year olds who haven't been nominated for an oscar. Give her a break, for fcuks sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Good accent on her in the new film!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Is the father there because he heard there's coke in rte.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭lempsipmax

Tedious..........these people dont realise how uninteresting they are.

Father is a foul mix of grease-ball, stage-dad, miami-vice reject and creep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭UpTheSlashers

chloe1984 wrote: »
    Biggest nation of begrudgers in the world. FACT

:rolleyes:

Ya, I always wanted to be overrated performer more renowned for my chat-show appearances than the actual movies I starred in. Princess Saoirse stole my dream :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭baldbear

Incest, i knew it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,205 ✭✭✭✭hmmm

It's terrible when a 16 year old runs rings around Tubs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

baraca wrote: »
    18z has south easterlys developing around 9pm tomorrow night could be good for streamers on south/south east coasts.

If there was a "deep depression" forecast for the next hour and a half, you'd have inadvertently posted in the correct thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭dapto1

The father seems SO jealous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Maybe where your ass is but not an iota about those lads and the amount of work they put in which would shame most people their age. You've shown yoursef to be very small minded.

I didn't tune in in time to hear about what they did. Was going by their personality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Tubs is trying to worm his way in there for when Aoibheann dumps again! Hit him Paul hit him!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Remind me again why the father is there?

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭Molzer2

She's a kid, go easy, she's had an incredible life, she's a lot calmer than last time, more luck to her and her parents, it's easy to knock her but she's really good at what she does. We don't expect kids to speak like she does but she's not had an ordinary life. Sounds like her Dad is really close to her, fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Zigmund

Following a joke about paedophile 50 year olds, with Tubs asking if she's got a boyfriend. Oh dear...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Shut up DLB about the boyfriend! It's getting too creepy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

I just know DLB is going to pass a remark to Byrne like " "blah..blah..blah.. flying the Irish flag", "blah blah blah, you lifted our spirits during a tough time"

Advertisement