Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Polish Soccer Fans

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Few lads in my job Lech fans go to few pats games. I heading over for the home game vs Wizla nezt season :p

mad ****ers but when i moan at them for not travelling to away games (ie all of them this season mainly) they dont see the away thing as a big thing in Uefa and reckon its about 20% lech and 80% local polish. They all went to Pats vs Wizla and had a great time with the Wizla fans in some sort of Solidarity thing, reckon its a Polish thing meself.

We wouldnt understand it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Saw that during the week, brilliant

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Savage, went over to the gfs home town during the summer, few hours drive from Poznan, I was dying to get out and see a game but didn't find the time :/ Ill find the time for one next time though!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

You're sittin' there, watching those young boys in shorts. With a big smile on your face. Ye daerty feckers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Bit intimidating for the kids? They did'nt seem to care anyway. BTW, Spurs looked to be all over them! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement