Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with finding obscure video

Options
  • 17-12-2010 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Hey lads,

This is out there,,,but..was wondering as it may have been posted here before. I've tried searching everywhere but can't find it.

Its basically a Team Fortress 2 video, of some guy playing as a Heavy...and literally screaming into his Mic for 10 minutes about him pwning everything.

Not sure if any of you have come accross it before, but its hillarious, and it's driving me mad not being able to find it.

Much appreciated

Séan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭ProjectColossus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

OMG I LOVE YOU COLOSSUS !!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

MY god.... I've never wanted to hurt someone sooo bad before.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Always love how people seem to think the guy is serious. He's taking the piss.

Amusingly his voice reminds me of the scout. hehe.

I know its a joke, have to still love it though :)
    Some feat screaming like that and not going hoarse, or gettin bored of yourself :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

I find it funny too, I assume he was playing with friends and taking the piss on the mic.

Wonder was there ever any follow up on the guy, must have been surreal to find your internet trolling becomes a big youtube hit.

I think he frequents them servers, though its a few months back and Ive given up on TF2 since its just a hatfest

Advertisement