Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2x AEGs and 2x Pistol

Options
  • 17-12-2010 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hello

For sale are 2 AEGs I used to use but my layout and style of play has changed as well as a 2 of my Pistol

First up is the M15 A4 with retractible crane stock, Acog, and front hand grip.
    AEG was test fired in MIA today at 0.9986

Acog has a red light illumination, acog is non magnified

Price 170

Colour custom camo paint

Comes with 1x battery and 1x mag

2nd Aeg for sale is Jing Gong G36c, I never really used it, I got it as a back-up and in recent times I got a AK74 which is similar in size so that is now my back up. So I no longer need the G36c

Price 100

Condition Near Perfect, fires at 0.84

Comes with 1 mag but no battery

First Pistol is HI-CAPA 3.8 Baby.

Absolutly amazing pistol never a problem with it, so counfortable to hold, it packs a serious punch for such a small pistol.
    gp_212_front.jpg

Practically new, only skirmished twice

price 100

Second Pistol is my my back up pistol

HI-CAPA 5.1 FULL METAL SILVER

gp_219_back.jpg

Never Skirmish as it was a back up

Price: 110

Please note I am not interested in trade as I want to Get a Brand new Co2 SCAR-H and new layout, boots, camo etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭telebasher

where u based?

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭makarov

you have m4 foto,up !!! one foto of g36 . give me more info on the g36 please . batt or charger . ect ect !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 CA AK47

telebasher wrote: »
    where u based?

South Dublin Region, can travel to meet if needs be
    makarov wrote: »
    you have m4 foto,up !!! one foto of g36 . give me more info on the g36 please . batt or charger . ect ect !!!

G36c in near perfect order only comes with 1x Mag, no battery, I have a Tamiya Large Charger (just need an adapter to charge a G36c battery)

I never really used it, I think i skirished it once the day my AK47 broke.
    Soon after I got the 74 Spetz and the G36 has not been used. Chronos at 0.84. Folding stock still perfect condition, had minor issue with selector but that has been fixed with new parts. The 2 sides were not following each other but now is working perfectly.

Hope this helps

considering i will have to buy a batt and charger for the g36 , as it will be my first aeg . and i dont have batt or charger , for it how does 70e sound ?

considering i will have to buy a batt and charger for the g36 , as it will be my first aeg . and i dont have batt or charger , for it how does 70e sound ?

75 collected and its yours

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭telebasher

offer e70 for 5.1 hi capa

ok 75e on inspection of said item ... pm your way DUCK 1

telebasher wrote: »
    offer e70 for 5.1 hi capa

Way too low

as per post "Never Skirmished"

Comes with original box, Fired 2 mags through the day I got it then kept it with me as a backup incase the 3.8 Baby had any issues.

Never Skirmished. Ran a mag through today to ensure she fired ok and all is perfect.

ok 75e on inspection of said item ... pm your way DUCK 1

G36c Sold as per above

Yes!!! :D:D:D I am one step closure to the SCAR

• Registered Users Posts: 17,434 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Are any of the pistols CO2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

im just curious is to why you have a crane stock on your m15 aswell as the battery space in the grip?

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    Are any of the pistols CO2?

No the Pistols as Gas

thanks

$kilkenny wrote: »
    im just curious is to why you have a crane stock on your m15 aswell as the battery space in the grip?

The Battery is 2 small numchucks beside each other in a frame that fits into the back of the AEG. The process of rewiring to the front is easy if you can get an extention for the internal wiring.

The space on the front is not uncommon, on my other M15 I have space on the front and a hollow butt stock where a large battery is inserted.

On this M15 for sale the space in the front is being used to hold a small rail for the hand grip to go onto.

Was Chroned 2 days ago at 0.9986 in MIA so you can expect exceptional range from it for many games to come.
    If there is enough wiring inside can rewire to the front it you'd prefer?

Regards
    CA AK47

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

would you be willing to trade the 3.8 hi cappa for a WE M1911?

Details here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056120797

As per above I am looking for cash so I can get the WE Scar-H GBB.

Unless you want to trade the M15 and 1 Pistol for a WE Scar-H GBB with 2 mags.

Just look at the video above (make sure to wear a bib as you will druil) I want the SCAR-H if anyone has one in near perfect / newish condition I would be open to trade of the the M15 and either of the pistols.

G36c did not sell as it has a fault. It fires no bbs then fires a spray like that of a shotgun (still under a joule around 0.84) The selector is fine.
    Comes with 1x mag, and I found an old battery for it so will throw that in too. 50 euro ono, collected .Probably a hop up issue as I has same on a D-boys M4 ages ago.

thanks

CA AK47

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Does the baby hi-capa come with original box? Thanks.

Sam Fisher wrote: »
    Does the baby hi-capa come with original box? Thanks.

Yes Baby Hi-capa comes in original box

Hardly used.

Practicaly new

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭sean corcoran

so can i get a responce? want to pick up a new pistol

would you be willing to trade the 3.8 hi cappa for a WE M1911?

Details here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056120797

No am not interested in the 1911 As am selling the 2 Pistols for cash to buy the SCAR-H.

I am however open to trade on the M15.

I am looking for something along the lines of a Glock 26c or USP compact.

Also G36c is for sale again, but has fault.

Fires no BBs then a large spray of them.

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Hi, just wondering what make the M15 is? Also what battery is with it and does it come with charger? Is there any spare mags with it? Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

how much for the g36 and what's included

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭zerohamster

Ill take the g36 with stated accessories for asking on inspection and then offer €85 for the hi-capa 5.1?....so €135 for both guns, how does that sound? cash waiting and the sooner I can get em the better :) Im in Greystones so can meet easy enough.

Hi, just wondering what make the M15 is? Also what battery is with it and does it come with charger? Is there any spare mags with it? Cheers.

M15 is classic Army, Fires at 0.98.

Comes with 1 High cap (green). The battery has decided to stop working. I cannot get it to charge, I will throw it in anyway.
    Comes with Acog and is camo colour, acog has illumination inside, its a red dot that comes on inside. Comes with front hand rail also. Battery is loaded via the rear of the AEG, in the butt stock

Villafan6 wrote: »
    how much for the g36 and what's included

G36c comes with 1 Mag and stock battery.

It fires grand then all of a sudden nothing comes out then a huge pile of BBs comes out.

60 for the G36 ,I would be open to trade of a Pistol something like a USP compact or Glock 26c

Regards

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Cheers for the reply CA, but need one with battery and charger working as i've no charger. Best of luck with sale though.

hey CA,
    you see my offer?

Ill take the g36 with stated accessories for asking on inspection and then offer €85 for the hi-capa 5.1?....so €135 for both guns, how does that sound? cash waiting and the sooner I can get em the better :) Im in Greystones so can meet easy enough.
    hey CA,
    you see my offer?

Call it 145 for the lot and I'll throw in a bottle of Green Gas that I have spare and a bottle of BBs

Be a few days as the pistol in my mates gaff other side of the city. He wanted to try it out to potentially buy but I will tell him its sold now.

Thanks
    Faulty G36c and WE Hi-Cap 5.1 Sold.

alright deal, sounds good to me :) to PMs?

alright deal, sounds good to me :) to PMs?

Moved to PM.

G36 and 5.1 are gone

M15 and 3.8 are still available

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sam Fisher

Sorry CA, been all over the place during this holidays. Thanks for your reply regarding the 3.8. Willing to offer €85 and if you are in Dublin, I can collect. However I won't be able to meet until the 2nd of Jan.

• Advertisement

Hey CA, have you got my PM?

Advertisement