Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parrot sings let the bodies hit the floor!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

That's one creepy & yet cool parrot.

I worked in a pet store when I was 19 and we had an African Grey that we taught to say "Die!". It would just say it at the most random times...most memorably when a customer commented about how 'cute' he was. The timing was just perfect. I'm pretty sure the customer thought it was possessed by Satan or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Aww man. I am pissing myself laughing!! :D
    That parrot is amazing.

Parrots are seriously awesome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

i want a parrot...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Great cover. Possible Christmas number one contender? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Hmmm..

.. but you can't see the parrot singing it, not to mention the room is strangely dark and parrot is cleverly concealed.

I call "shenananananananaigans"! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,979 ✭✭✭Jammyc

But if you look closely, you can see the parrots beak opening/closing in time to the audio

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

I've had a few pet parrots and that's more than possible for an African Grey.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

deadly, good song for it :D

Advertisement