Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who is with me

1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Tempting if I had two tv's next to each other lol

SG1 up until season 8, then introduce SGA & enjoy the sheer brilliance of the series :cool:

When I retire, I'm gonna camp in front of the HTPC & just live out my days watching all my fav shows :D:o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

EnterNow wrote: »
    SG1 up until season 8, then introduce SGA & enjoy the sheer brilliance of the series :cool:

Is that the best was to do it? Then a season per show at a time? Or mix them all together? Tempted to do a full re-run myself, and not sure if i'll watch one entirely, or do it properly and watch them both.

Kiith wrote: »
    Is that the best was to do it? Then a season per show at a time? Or mix them all together? Tempted to do a full re-run myself, and not sure if i'll watch one entirely, or do it properly and watch them both.

The series' do link up during S8 of SG-1, but you wouldn't need to watch them on a one by one basis as they rarely cross over in any chronological way. I'd say five eps of SG1 then five eps of SGA would be a nice way to do it.

I'm mid way through my Star Trek VOY run through, so once I'm done, I'll be hitting up SG1 for the second time myself :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

Kiith wrote: »

Either way would work, I believe SG1 season 8 starts its crossover episodes and SGA during season 3.

Either way would work, I believe SG1 season 8 starts its crossover episodes and SGA during season 3.

Doesn't SGA only begin when SG1 hits S8?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭downwithpeace

EnterNow wrote: »
    Doesn't SGA only begin when SG1 hits S8?

I was mixing my seasons up, I knew it was with Mitchell but he came in season 9 not 8 and the episode I'm thinking of is actually SG1 season 10.

Advertisement