Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pandora jewellery shop?

• 17-12-2010 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I hear on the radio(Beat) that a new Pandora jewellery shop opened in WD City but I can't find any info online or if they have a website, does anyone know where they are or if they have a site or anything?

Got 1 link to the Beat site from google but I get a content not found error so any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Its where Juicemaster was in Red Square, next to Benetton

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Adventsparky

wellboy76 wrote: »
    Its where Juicemaster was in Red Square, next to Benetton

Perfect, thanks a lot :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Open a couple of weeks now, busy store.

Good to see the Beat Advertising slots work anyway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

I hear on the radio(Beat) that a new Pandora jewellery shop opened in WD City but I can't find any info online or if they have a website, does anyone know where they are or if they have a site or anything?

Got 1 link to the Beat site from google but I get a content not found error so any help is appreciated.

http://www.pandora.net/en-IE

Advertisement