Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need help debranding a nokia c3

Options
  • 17-12-2010 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭

as the title says, i'm in need of some assistance...

i'm having trouble trying to get nss to read the c3 product code. i was able to read the code off my sisters 7310 the other day, but no joy with the c3.

i've tried every combo of uninstalling nsu, ovi, nss and re-install, keep gett the same error in nss. it sees the phone ok, but it just can't read (or write) the product code, which as some of you will know, is the first step to debranding nokias.

anyone have any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

well i managed to get the product code changed with JAF, and get the s/w updated to the latest version (7.20).

However, it still has the vodafone branding which was my main reason for upgrading the s/w with a generic version.

long and short of it now is I think I need someone to get this done for me proper. anyone on here come recommended?

Advertisement