Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southside garda

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭GizAGoOfYerGee

Nothing has changed.

If you're drunk and giving lip to a Garda, expect to be vanned.

Be respectful to the Gardaí and be on your merry way home. Don't give them fecking lip.

You said "since IMF, EU thing" - oh dear.. I do hope you are naive and in your teens.

This is what happens when you can't handle your drink in Stephen's Green.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=956_1195669450

Assholes lose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭thegen

They were a load of Pikeys who had rented out The Castle for a wedding if the stories are correct. Coppers were spot on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

The statement in the OP
    Anyone notice any difference in the garda over the last while, especially since the IMF, EU thing?

I dunno, I'm certain they've been told a whole bunch about how the government is right and needs protection etc.
    which provides the context for the videos, is so outrageous and dumb ignorant that I did not expect to see anything that might amount to Garda brutality.
    So I watched the videos and guess what? I didn't see anything in those videos except for one incident where a lad was arrested so the guard grabbed him to arrest him!
    So OP I am giving you this epic-fail-sports-fail-epic-forehead-weak-retard-demotivational-poster-1206344902.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭foolelle

ha ha i know the irish asshole, he drinks in my local in sandymount. right fool alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

rathcop wrote: »
    Anyone notice any difference in the garda over the last while, especially since the IMF, EU thing?

Nope.

I dunno, I'm certain they've been told a whole bunch about how the government is right and needs protection etc.

I've no idea what this means at all.
    I don't see any government members in the videos below.
    I don't know what you're talking about.

I'm fairly sure that if the government were looking to create a dictatorship they'd be protecting themselves with the army rather than getting the Gardai to arrest drunken people in Rathfarnham.

Garda oppression? Where?

The first video is about 10 seconds long and is basically some lad being told to keep away from the window. I don't know why you posted it.
    No oppression in videos 2 or 3 that I could see.
    An arrest made in video 4, but it's hardly like the riot squad were called in to crack some skulls...

Careful now.

Father Ted quote, nice. Certainly ties in well with the serious and accusatory tone of the rest of your post :rolleyes:.

I mean wtf? :eek:

I thought the same when I read your post and watched the videos, so I guess we agree on something....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭ollie1

I cant believe I wasted time watching that video they didnt even get the batons out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,468 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭brayblue24

What a pile of cr*p. Wish my Saturday nights were that handy. We're hardly in Rodney King territory here. What a waste of time

Advertisement