Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you been Fraped ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

My friends mac kept me logged in despite me logging out. He then made my status "Just found out I'm going to be a Dad". Then continues commenting assuring people it was true and even having chats as me telling people. I didn't realise until I started getting texts congratulating me.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

No, fraping is wrong and stupid.

Don't ever do bull**** like that to anyone but your worst enemy.

It's not funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

It's not funny.
    yes it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

blaze1 wrote: »
    raping someones facebook account
    FatherLen wrote: »
    facebook rape
    when you leave your profile logged in and somone posts something posing as you. usually something embarassing

ah ok. I get ya. no luckily that has never happend to me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Guill wrote: »
    Rule for frape in my circle of freinds.

You cannot use someones password to frape them, the only time you are allowed to face rape is when they leave the computer and don't log off. They are fair game after that. It teaches people to log off while staying entertaining.
    But using their passwords wouldn't teach them to not give out their passwords?

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭mr kr0nik

I fraped myself once.

Those damm beer and pills. A guys could end up doing/saying anything :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Yes. By my brother. There is this running joke (I have no idea why it exists or where it started) with him that I have fat arms. So whenever he gets the chance he puts my status as "I have fat arms". :rolleyes: How boring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,824 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Lia_lia wrote: »
    Yes. By my brother. There is this running joke (I have no idea why it exists or where it started) with him that I have fat arms. So whenever he gets the chance he puts my status as "I have fat arms". :rolleyes: How boring.
    It's probably because your arms are fat

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I always leave myself logged in on my laptop, so yeah, pretty much every time my bf gets a chance, he'll update my status. Tends to be about anal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Novella wrote: »
    I always leave myself logged in on my laptop, so yeah, pretty much every time my bf gets a chance, he'll update my status. Tends to be about anal.

Legend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Kids today with their "fraping". I remember when it was "IRCraping" and "Jabping" (Jabber raping).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Only once and it was really subtle - he change my 'Interested in' from Women to Men. Didnt notice it for weeks. :(
    I got my revenge though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Novella wrote: »

Just buy a strap on and give in, he is obviously give you a clue!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

Does anyone else prounounce it as frap (to rhyme with rap/wrap) rather than to rhyme with rape which is what it is supposed to be I assume?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭pawrick

recently I got a hold of my nieces laptop while she was on a night out (she's 25). Got in to her O2 account and started texting her from her own number to freak her out while she was drunk :) so much fun as she hadn't a clue what was going on.

Also used to use a lotus type thing a few years back in work for email and you could edit what happened when someone would open an attachment easily. So I woul dhave it send another email from that persons login when they would open the attachment to someone else but with the message written by me - used to stoke up sh*t in the office before telling them about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

pawrick wrote: »
    recently I got a hold of my nieces laptop while she was on a night out (she's 25). Got in to her O2 account and started texting her from her own number to freak her out while she was drunk :) so much fun as she hadn't a clue what was going on.

Also used to use a lotus type thing a few years back in work for email and you could edit what happened when someone would open an attachment easily. So I woul dhave it send another email from that persons login when they would open the attachment to someone else but with the message written by me - used to stoke up sh*t in the office before telling them about it.

wasted opportunity, should have posted all her private pics

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,033 ✭✭✭✭bnt

chin_grin wrote: »
    I have enough of logging in and out of accounts in work.... ffs ... wouldnt be arsed at home :P

I have one mate who uses the fingerprint scanner .. half the time it doesnt work and hes like .. hang on ... swipe .. fail .. swipe .. fail.... just a minute.
    Well, it's up to you guys. Windows also has the "fast user switch" thing, so someone else can log in without you logging out. But if you guys think a basic security precaution such as keeping others off your user account is "nerdy", a Fraping is the least of your worries. :rolleyes:

Death has this much to be said for it:
    You don’t have to get out of bed for it.
    Wherever you happen to be
    They bring it to you—free.

— Kingsley Amis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

28064212 wrote: »
    It's probably because your arms are fat

I have long dangly scrawny arms...maybe thats why he says it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

A good one to get your mates is posting ''So....I'm going to be a dad''

Extra great if he has a girlfriend

Even funnier when you frape a girl and wtie the same thing only "i'm going to be a mam"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Is it wrong? Nah. If you're stupid enough to leave the room and stay logged in then sorry about ya I'm afraid.

Would I do it? Nah, couldn't be bothered.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭mickydoomsux

Facebook is for queers anyway so who really cares?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

And I've been Fraped :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

My sister fraped me twice with Daniel O'Donnell :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

A good one to get your mates is posting ''So....I'm going to be a dad''
    NothingMan wrote: »
    My friends mac kept me logged in despite me logging out. He then made my status "Just found out I'm going to be a Dad". Then continues commenting assuring people it was true and even having chats as me telling people. I didn't realise until I started getting texts congratulating me.

Do you know Bottle of Smoke by any chance?

Advertisement