Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most f**ked up nightmare you've ever had.

13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

falllling fallllllling FAALLLLING! SMACK! *jump*

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭jkell061

It was actually Halloween night this year I'd this nightmare, and it wasn't from particular films watching before bed, as that was the Exorcist, and I find that more comical than horror.

In the dream I was running around in my aunts house with a digital camera flicking it, and everytime I'd look at camera I'd have just taken a picture of dead people lying on the floor, blood etc, but when I'd look they wouldn't actually be there. I found it disturbing as I woke up during it, and haven't told anyone about it, (I haven't been very graphic with it here). I've never had a dream anything like it before.

I was even thinking at work the next day I should check the history of the house (it's old), then I thought, eh, how about I just cop myself on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 GreenFaery

The only nightmare I can remember right now is one I had when I was a kid.

I went upstairs to put on my pjs and when I was coming down the stairs this person with long black hair and a long black coat was standing there, facing the door. I tried to sneak by them and started running towards the kitchen but I started to sink into the floor and slow down. My mum was in the kitchen and I asked for help but she told me to p*ss off.

Got out of the floor and ran into the sitting room to my dad and Harry, Hermione and Ron were on the computer in there....

I wonder what it means....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

couple weeks ago i had this weird dream where i was living with friends from college, in a house i'd never seen before, in somewhere that wasn't cork. anyway twas all grand until i started discovering these giant golden orb weaver spiders around. they were friendly enough though. the scary bit was when the giant lobsters with scorpion tails and stingers where their claws should be came along and started killing everyone.

apparently i was screaming in my sleep during that one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

About 2 years ago, I was dreaming that one of my kids was sliding down a big metal barrel into a furnace. I woke as he went in, and my heart was pounding so much, I actually thought I was about to have a heart attack.

Parenthood sucks arse.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

I can think of a couple alright, but I remember vividly one dream where I was in this house, it seemed like a House in America, wooden, well-to-do. It was night and I was walking downstairs and I was at a door and I pressed it open to the kitchen and saw this person lying on the floor, motionless. This huge centipede then preceeded to run up over the body and across the face. It was huge, slimey ****ing thing, millions of legs all moving, and then it circled around the ear and with this awful crunching noise began to borrow into the ear, scuttling inside. The body began to jerk and then began to change, the skin went green and black like it was decomposing and then it's eyes shot open and the eyes were blank but the eyes saw me, the eyes saw me. I woke up then and I turned on the light and slept with the light on for the rest of the week.

The are other things I could tell you but I won't.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Aldito wrote: »
    I've had a few where all my teeth fall out but I hear that's quite common.

Oh yeah, get those a lot too!!! They are awful!

Sometimes get the dreams where I am going bald too, rapidly, and start to grow a comb-over!!! Its horrible!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭fenris

Had some bizarre ones post-op and full of morphine after smashing my pelvis, the scary thing is that you think you are fully awake and everything is very vivid.
    So I am lying in bed, connected up, with IV's and drains all over the place, feeling a bit pissed off because the TV's belonging to the other people in the ward seem to have gotten louder and they are all watching different things, then I notice a bit of dampness near my right leg where some of my drains are, then it gets wetter and there is a tearing burning pain along my side that can only be my stitches bursting open, so I clamp my hands over the ends of the wound and manage to stop the split going any further, but there is a good flow from the middle and I am absolutely certain that if I take away my hands for even a second the split will run from ankle to armpit and bones guts and the rest will just wash out across the bed.
    I can see the bell for the nurse but cannot reach it, when I shout nobody can hear it over the TV's, then along comes an elderly little nun who leans over me and says "Shhhhh" while gently smoothing a piece of clingfilm across my mouth and nose, I know that I could push her hands away easily but to do that I would have to leave go of the wound that would then split open then everything goes black.
    I wake up a while later with my eyes open but not able to move, to find two Dickensian gents with waistcoats and pocket watches people on bar stools unraveling my intestines with walking sticks and arguing over who gets my liver and who gets my kidneys and discussing the delicacy that is seasoned spleen sausage, I try to tell them that I need my spleen but they can have one kidney if they put everything back the way it was but they just don't listen and one comments on how my eyes are the very same shade of blue as his daughters and would make very nice buttons for the cardigan that his wife is knitting, he then produces a spoon and wipes it in his waistcoat.

I had about two days of this kind of thing, not the best, apart from the time that I was a huge wolf hunting the stars of my previous dreams through the mechanism of a giant clock with huge cogs and gears, boot was on the other foot for that one!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭TKline

Wow, some of those are pretty creepy!

I never remember mine. Don't know if that's a good or bad thing.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

I had a sex dream about a co-worker last night. She's ****ed in the head and apparently I fancy her. Nightmare....

Also had a dream on Friday night that my Dad, a hot ex co-worker and myself were the last survivors of a zombie apocalypse in Cork city. I had watched a zombie movie before bed so that's probably easy to explain.

It could be worse. I have two jobs - one full time and one part time. I could be having sex dreams about my co-workers in the full time job..... .....who are all dudes.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭nosey rosie

Dreaming of things that really happened ( like bereavment ) over and over...

Advertisement