Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trailer Park Boys - Olympia Theatre - 3rd and 6th March 2011

Options
  • 17-12-2010 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Got front row tickets this morning! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,847 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

F*CK SAKE! I'm trying to buy tix but they are auto giving me row m 27-28, near back of seats at very side. I want to choose centre seats even in the row behind! On hold with ticketmaster for ages!! I need good seats!!!!!!!! i will pay double!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭fred252

i gots me some tickets

how can these guys not be sold out yet?

Well done Shando, lucky b*stard!!!!

Just got mine, row N 13-14, right in the centre. If anyone is booking and wants to pick seats, ring ticketmaster on 0818719300. Let em give you all the options and it will put you through to someone.

Shando, if for whatever reason you can't go, let me no man and I will gladly buy the tix off ya! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Shando, if for whatever reason you can't go, let me no man and I will gladly buy the tix off ya! :D

I certainly will, but don't hold your breath, nothing is keeping me from going! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Got tix yesterday,girl said there were only 23 left,holy fack!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

only found out about thia bout an hour ago
    sold out
    i am gutted

What in the f*ck?...why didn't anyone tell me about this?..

I feel yer pain boys, was a fluke i found out about it on the day tix went on sale. Ye should look for tix closer to it, people might not be able to go on a thursday, ye might get lucky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

Ah, no way!

Massive fan of the show and I'd love to have seen this. One of my mates told me about this on the day, there were plans to have a crowd of us going, but I didn't realise it was this popular over here.

If there's a silver lining to this, it's that it'll help me solidify my New Year's resolution - no more bloody procrastinating.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Deplasterer

Love these guys also, favourite episode is where they kidnap Alex Lifeson to get tickets for the Rush gig.:D

• Advertisement

Love these guys also, favourite episode is where they kidnap Alex Lifeson to get tickets for the Rush gig.:D
    Rush just don't do stuff like that. They got these lyrics about how trees are talking to each other and how different sides of your brain works, or outer space bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Deplasterer

Rush just don't do stuff like that. They got these lyrics about how trees are talking to each other and how different sides of your brain works, or outer space bull****

I think that's from aboout thirty years ago ya noob! What the f**ks that got to do with the trailer park boys anyway!Wan**r.:rolleyes:

I think that's from aboout thirty years ago ya noob! What the f**ks that got to do with the trailer park boys anyway!Wan**r.:rolleyes:
    Are you serious lol?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭exspes

self pwn xD got my tickets :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭Generation Terrorist

Just read about this now

GUTTED I missed out :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭exspes

they should play here again considering they sold out the olympia in no time at all...it's not a small venue really, i didnt even think it would sell out, much less this fast

• Registered Users Posts: 9,805 ✭✭✭hynesie08

From mcd's twitter
    This is gonna make your day...! Trailer Park Boys have added a second Olympia show! Their 3rd March show sold out in minutes - tickets for March 6th on sale this friday at 9am

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

hynesie08 wrote: »
    From mcd's twitter

They're kinda lying there because it didn't sell out in minutes at all. Well it did but it was y'know hundreds of minutes.

Just going by this thread tickets were still available 2 days after going on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Liquor and Whores!

the more you look on it, it shows what happens when you have a supply and command issue like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Tickets on sale now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭magicspatula

Wow, thanks a million rochf0rt!

You just got me three front and centre seats. Delighted now.

Why do they sneak them on sale like this?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Why do they sneak them on sale like this?
    I am signed up to MCD for alerts and got one at 11:17
    MCD Live Guide
    TRAILER PARK BOYS - RICKY JULIAN AND BUBBLES ANNOUNCE SECOND OLYMPIA THEATRE SHOW
    trailerparkboysHaving sold out their 3rd March Olympia Theatre show in 5 minutes on a very snowy morning last December, The Trailer Park Boys have bowed to the inevitable and added a second show.

Trailer Park Boys - Ricky, Julian and Bubbles extra Dublin show announced

THE DRUNK, HIGH AND UNEMPLOYED TOUR

Live at The Olympia Theatre

Thursday 3rd March - SOLD OUT

my email also has a facebook page linked

20hrs ago they posted
    MCD This is gonna make your day...! Trailer Park Boys have added a second Olympia show! Their 3rd March show sold out in minutes - tickets for March 6th on sale this friday at 9am.
    http://www.facebook.com/mcd.productions#!/mcd.productions?v=wall

• Registered Users Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Booked up. Happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭magicspatula

rubadub wrote: »
    20hrs ago they posted

MCD This is gonna make your day...! Trailer Park Boys have added a second Olympia show! Their 3rd March show sold out in minutes - tickets for March 6th on sale this friday at 9am.

Yea but today's Thursday. Was all set to get em tomorrow at 9 but luckily came on here and saw the news.

Sneaky bastards!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Yea but today's Thursday. Was all set to get em tomorrow at 9 but luckily came on here and saw the news.
    Ah right, never spotted that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Oops

Ahhh getting excited for this :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 StaticNeurotic

Cant wait for this :D
    anyone know of anything worth going too afterwards?? gig or event wise???

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

can't wait for this....

anyone know anything about what time the show starts? I knwo it says doors at 19:30 but I can't see anything about a support act or show starting..

Advertisement