Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What bicycle to buy and bike shops near castletroy, Limerick??

• 17-12-2010 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hiya,

I'm a female looking into buying a bicycle for myself. Planning to use it for a few hours every now and then. What bicycle would ye recommend I should get? Also do you know any bike shops located near castletroy, limerick??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 bobbyleeswag

theres a brilliant new shop after opening in killaloe which isn't that far away,it's a dedicated triathlon shop,it's easy to find to it's in the middle of the town right beside super-value,the owner competes in iron-mans regulary and is brilliant to talk to and full of advice,they have everything from beginners bikes to full on carbon time trials bikes,i'd highly recommend calling in even if it's just for a chat and a look around:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 chubb22

Ya the shop is called planet-Tri.great selection of stock and very helpful staff.I've bought a mtn and racer bikes off them and was the best price around by far.check out their website.www.planet-Tri.ie . They will set you up with a bike specific to your needs be it mtn,racer or hybrid.hope this helps

Advertisement