Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mabee you can help?

• 17-12-2010 12:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

I'm in need of some parts for my 98 Pajero Shogun.
    Tried most of the obvious places to no avail.
    Hoping someone here knows of one breaking.
    Slid off the road in the bad ice late last week and need a front left wing, headlight and indicator and left bumper section.
    Here is the same model as mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

did you try traynors in north

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

did you try traynors in north

Got parts there before, thier very good but can't get through on the phone??
    Sent them an E-mail. Just waiting on reply.
    Wanted to see if there was one closer to get the parts straight away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭Deadly Dave

Have you tried Wexford Car Dismantlers ?? They usualy have a few Pajs in for breaking. You might need to sell your kidney or liver first though.

Have you tried Wexford Car Dismantlers ?? They usualy have a few Pajs in for breaking. You might need to sell your kidney or liver first though.

Yup, they have one but someone beat me to it. They just have the headlight. Get a better deal if I buy them all together. I'm hoping Traynors might come up trumps, it says on thier site that they have a few and one is the same colour as mine. Fingers crossed.

theres another breakers up in north,they speicalise in 4x4's,i see if i can see where i saw it,think yellow pages,did you have a look in ebay

• Advertisement

Got in touch with Traynors but don't have the parts I need.
    Found one in Galway but he won't be there til Tuesday. I'm not in a hurry so il wait till then, might not have a choice:rolleyes:
    The wing on E-bay is crazy money.

has anyone noticed sinse the snow,that the prices on 4x4 have gone up on the likes of donedeal etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭bmw535d

yea they have went up about a grand.makes sense to sell now.

Advertisement