Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do one4all split gift cards into small gift cards?

Options
  • 17-12-2010 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi
    Not sure if this is the right forum so feel free to move as appropriate

I order a E100 one4all as a christmas gift online. I had some code to get a free gift tin (want really bothered with a tin but it was free so i ordered it) So it arrives in the post this morning with the gift card attached to the enclosed compliments slip. I go to put it in the tin that came with it and there waqs another card in the tin !!!!!First i thought it was a dummy card or just a cut out but no it is a plastic card that looks thed same as the one attached to the comp. slip!
    I checked my online receipt and was charged the for the one one hundred euro.
    Has anyone bought online for one4all and do they split the amount into smaller amounts? Or is this like some promotion whereby spending x amount you get a free voucher for x value that a lot of companies do?
    *sratches head*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

One of the cards probably has nothing on it. You can check the balance of a caard on the one4all website, here:

http://www.one4all.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭fieryfox

Thanks for the reply. Yes you can check the balance online but you have to scratch off a panel on the card .... odd to give someone a gift card that looks like its been used already then !

Advertisement