Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! information needed urgently!

Options
  • 17-12-2010 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey guys new to the forum here,

im studying a course in dit, which i hate and have now decided i am going to leave the course and try to re apply to a new course i would be more interested in.

my brother last year dropped out of his course and moved into a new one in iadt, however he was told had he left before a certain date(he cant remember the date but thinks it may be jan/feb) he would have not had to pay fees for the year.

i was wondering if any of you know what this date is/if it exists? because i would struggle to have to pay fees next year so if the date has not passed i would be over the moon :D

any information would be greatly appreciated
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Get onto your tutor and find out straight away. I'm not sure if the date is different for all colleges but its usually around November.

Speak to your tutor today and see how they can help you.

Advertisement