Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How happy are you?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    Do they actually work?

Tis a complicated answer!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Tis a complicated answer!
    im very haopy thankyou

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

brummytom wrote: »
    im very haopy thankyou

I wonder what your secret to happiness could be?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

I'll go for a 7. I have no job and no money, but things could be a lot worse and me complaining does nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'll put myself as a meh 4 .. No serious reason to be unhappy or happy... drifting ... nothing necessarily positive happening for me at the moment... I started at 1...

BUT started thinking then and :

from 1.. I was talking to my friend who's missus lost a child (would have been their first) and had to have her womb removed... :(

from 2..I thought of my friend who's missus left him and took his child and house.. :(

from 3... I saw Colm Murray on the LLS, who has Motor Neuron Disease, a crippling, debilitating, degenerative disease... :(

So I'm a four by the fact that I'd reckon I'm a level ahead of those less fortunate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭Common as...

Im a 3 "don't really like it here" and i gotta say sometimes i meet a genuine 4 but I reckon most people I know are 3.

Advertisement