If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips shop has a magnetic attraction for my wallet

Options
  • 17-12-2010 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

So I went in to the Philips shop today for an iphone cover that just costs a couple of euro. Came out with the cover AND a philips upscaling DVD player, scart lead and a Philips universal remote minus €119 in my wallet.

Must stay away from Philips shop, must stay away from Philips shop, must stay away from Philips shop....... Its not working:eek:.

By my reckoning, thats over €4,000 spent in there in the past 3 years.

Thanks anyways Ash. Nice try on selling the 21:9 tv for €1,300 but I have a wife and 5 kids to feed. However, if wife was gone, could I afford it?? I wonder...................................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

If the wife was gone you'd have no money:D

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

If the wife was gone you'd have no money:D

True, but at least he could move into the 21:9 box ....

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.