Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kings of Leon Gig 11/12/10

Options
  • 17-12-2010 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

May I ask a question.

Has anyone ever been the victim of a pickpocket at the O2. My wife and her mate from work went to the recent gig at The O2.. She had her handbag lifted and her purse stolen... Cash, bank & identity cards, the usual stuff. What she and I were really annoyed about was that she seen this guy take her purse and informed the security and they didnt appear to want to know.. All this female security person said was that she (my wife) couldnt make accusations like that against anybody... SHE SEEN HIM... The guard refused to take my wife seriously, refused to call the gardai and basically abandoned her at the door.. She called me and I was working shift,, had to leave work early.... She is really pissed off.. So am I..

My wife wrote to them asking what they were going to do about it... Looking at it this way, 82 euro for a ticket, 7 euro for a bottle of beer... Its not a cheap night out... The search the bags going in but not going out.... It appears according to a cop buddy of mine that groups of professional pickpockets target these venues on a regular basis... The management of the O2 need to get their finger out.... Im furious.. I have talked with our solciitor and will issue proceedings against them... She is really upset, she also lost a pair of silver rosary beads that her granny gave her...

Has anyone else had a similar experience. My wife asked them if this has happened before. i dont expect them to tell the truth but would like some opinions if any are out there.

Advertisement