Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pixmania - Disasterous

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭DVD-Lots

I ordered nearly €400 worth of PC bits on Weds evening and all arrived at lunchtime today so I am quite happy with the service so far, however I will not judge their customer care qualities until something goes wrong, which is bound to happen from the comments seen here!!!!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭William72

I've seen a lot of bad press on boards about pixmania but at this stage I reckon I've used them at least 5 or 6 times and they have been excellent every time - I must be very lucky. Yesterday/today was the best - ordered a camera at 11.50 yesterday morning - arrived at my door (via France and Germany) at 9.30 this morning - thats pretty impressive....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

Burkatron wrote: »
    Pixmania are an absolute sham of a company with 0 customer service!
    It took a 10 day "investigation" for them to copy & paste Beposts delivery status that I already have access to! They also tried to tell me the parcel has been delivered & I was a liar. Nice one, considering there's no POD & update on beposts deliveries status since the 9th of December.Inept doesn't begin to describe them!
    I am impressed how fast they responded when I sent them a mail about getting consumer affairs involved so anyone with a problem take note of that! Hopefully the CC company will withold payment or sort it for me. They shouldn't be allowed get away with this blatant attempted robbery!:mad:

Just an update on the outcome of my situation with Pixmania

I gave them a call everyday for a week between the 3rd to the 7th regarding the situation with the camera. On the 10th of January the finally located the camera & told me I could pick it up from the courier depot in Ballymount! This would involve me having to take 3 hours off work to collect a camera I've told them atleast 20 times I don't want & I'd also paid courier fees! The moron on the phone couldn't understand this!

I had to argue with a CSA for 30 minutes to speak to his supervisor as he was such a moron I couldnt deal with him anymore. Escalation with Pixmania seems to be an issue! They must beat the CSA's the way he resisted!

I was also promised call backs on 3 separate occassions, twice by the supervisor (can I name him for anyone that needs to speak to him) which on all occassions never happened. I kept getting told the camera had to be checked back into the warehouse & checked for damage before we could receive a refund!!
    WTF? I never received the camera, this shouldn't be the case.

Finally BOI (for once the banks worked in my favour) & paypal refunded the money & are pursuing Pixmania for the money!
    No resolution was made by Pixmania & they've failed to contact us since...Not that we'd bother taking their calls! :)

This is my 1st & Last time dealing with them!
    Thanks for nothing Pixmania :pac:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,035 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I've purchased TV's, a Dyson, various computer, electrical and appliances from Pixmania across the years without issue, folk have a tendency to post negative experiences (especially on a Consumer Issues forum) moreso that positive ones, just thought I'd post a postive experience.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I bought a €1000 camera from them last year and had it in less than 48 hours. I'd certainly give them another whirl should I need anything in the future.

• Advertisement
Advertisement