Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ambulance Training

Options
  • 17-12-2010 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Does anyone know where the best place to do a part time emt course? I have a full time job and do not want to leave it in case i can not get work after the course. I have researched it a lot and know there are a few different companies running them but do not know who to go with. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 909 ✭✭✭marti8

From what I can see these people are the cheapest at €2300. And unlike some others it includes the PHECC examination fee. It works out at about €300 cheaper than other courses. It crossed my mind to do such a course too and if I was going to it would probably be with those folks - but I'm in Co.Cork and they don't have courses here, only p/t in Dublin and I believe one full 5 day week of classes etc also.

Advertisement