If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips PTA01 and PTA02 prices please!!

Options
  • 17-12-2010 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭

Hi Ash,

Can you PM me through prices on the above as I may be receiving a few euros towards tech :D from a kris kindle before xmas. Will these be involved in any sales after christmas / January sales??

Also add in prices on the additional glasses per pair and if I get the Euro millions or the lotto tomorrow, I'll collect them on Monday :rolleyes::P!

Cheers,

Mick

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Mick

A dont expect to see the PTA02 back in stock until the New Year but naturally we'll look after you on price.

i do have the PTA01 USB dongle in stock price pm'ing its way to you.

Have a good one!
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 12 craughan

<Snip>

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@craughan,

I've snipped you post above. Please see the Charter here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744 , particularly the following:
    As a general principle, if you're not asking Richersounds for a quote/information/involved in a deal here, it's usually best to proceed with caution. A more judicious approach to interventions and expressing opinions is needed here than would otherwise prevail in a general discussion area, such as the Home Entertainment Forums.

If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion ! Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

This is a commercial forum for interraction with Richersounds and the Philips Shop, not a discussion forum.

Cheers,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭tony231974

Hi Mick

A dont expect to see the PTA02 back in stock until the New Year but naturally we'll look after you on price.

i do have the PTA01 USB dongle in stock price pm'ing its way to you.

Have a good one!
    Ash

Could you give me a price for Philips Wi-Fi USB Adapter PTA01 .
    Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tony231974 wrote: »
    Could you give me a price for Philips Wi-Fi USB Adapter PTA01 .
    Thanks

Hi Tony,

Unfortunately this has now been discontinued. I don't think we can get anymore. I'll check for you though and report back.

Chris

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Fletcher144

<SNIPPED>

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

Snipped.

Please read the Charter for this forum, pimping your sales elsewhere is not allowed here, never mind the pointlessness of resurrecting a thread from 10 months ago.

Thread Closed.

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.