Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boyzone The 02 Dublin 15/03/2011

Options
  • 17-12-2010 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to this gig?
    I'm going and I'm really excited.
    Wasn't able to make it for the Better Tour two years ago but now I am definitely going to this one.
    Wonderland are supporting:D
    P.S. Ronan Keating said it might be the last tour they ever do.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

karaokeman wrote: »
    P.S. Ronan Keating said it might be the last tour they ever do.

Is that around the time he said he loved his wife and would never mess her about:D

Ah no, but seriously, the other half is madly into these guys - so I will probably pick her up tickets for a UK date on this tour - since she has never seen them before

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Is that around the time he said he loved his wife and would never mess her about:D

No the fact they might quit touring afterwards has nothing to do with Keating's other affair. Its all over Stephen Gately..........

karaokeman wrote: »
    No the fact they might quit touring afterwards has nothing to do with Keating's other affair. Its all over Stephen Gately..........

I know. I was taking a rib at Ronan Keating because he's a prat. I wasn't actually attempting to make a valid point. I just don't like him and I can't really trust him after what he did.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

If anybody's interested they're up in Swords (Airside) doing rehearsals.

At the Dance studio next to The Wright Venue on Airside

scudzilla wrote: »
    If anybody's interested they're up in Swords (Airside) doing rehearsals.

At the Dance studio next to The Wright Venue on Airside

I wonder would as many people flock up as they expect

Actually, in a cruel twist of fate, I may have to go and see them now as my other half is a huge fan and wants tickets....I shouldn't have opened my bloody mouth, karma is a bitch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

Actually, in a cruel twist of fate, I may have to go and see them now as my other half is a huge fan and wants tickets....I shouldn't have opened my bloody mouth, karma is a bitch

To be honest man , Id get a divorce. ;)

Advertisement