Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to process large format film?

• 17-12-2010 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

In Dublin preferably.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

colour or black and white? Not sure about B&W (I do my own) but AFAIK the only place doing large format colour at least is in Mullingar. Is it Halls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

Sorry I should have mentioned, they're black and white.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

What do you mean by large format - 10"X8" or larger?

ah right, dunno so. I do my own as it's just as handy as 35mm or 120. Best bet would be to ring Gunns on Camden street. If they don't do it they'll tell you who does :)

joolsveer wrote: »

Large format is 5x4 or bigger..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

Thanks I'll give Gunns a call.
    35mmmflfcomparison.jpg

I'm using 4x5.

:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

fuji image care on abbey street do at least E6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭BrendanRyan

Don't think Gunns do it, I tried them last year. Hand Imaging in Mullingar do colour neg 4x5 for sure, dunno bout black and white, I doabt it. Maybe try the gallery of photography, they have processing rooms, not sure if it has 4x5 facilities...

Hands.. that's it. Couldn't remember for the life of me :rolleyes:

It's really simple to process yourself tbh. And faster. And cheaper in the long run.

Advertisement