Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IRIS Xmas Sale- all products AU $5!!!

• 17-12-2010 7:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭

Some brilliant deals here for FSX'ers...

http://www.irisfss.com/storefront/

I picked up their A-10,F-16D,Vulcan and Bede for ~€15!

:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭dnme

What is their stuff like? Is it decent?

Particularly interested in the A-10a as I am currently messing around with DCS A-10c. Would the A-10a help with the learning curve I wonder?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Their products are top notch. The Warthog is particularly good though as it's the A model with "steam" gauges it's completely different to the glass cockpit C model.
    The PC-9 is very nice too...no M variant though...but there's an Air Corps repaint available for it at avsim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭dnme

I tried to pay via paypal before xmas, He refunded my cash and told me that I had to register before I paid by paypal.

I wrote to him asking him if it was possible to register without having to give my CC details. No reply, Resent the email, no reply. Gave up.

I'd no problems with paying through Paypal...though I did register on their forums. Have you tried fspilotshop...might be a better bet as I know he's snowed under with work at the moment due to the sale?
    Q: Do you offer Paypal as a purchase method.
    A: Yes we do offer paypal, however it is not our primary payment method and as such paypal payments to us must be made manually and download links are sent after payment has been cleared and may take up to 24 hours to process subject to timezone differences.
    To make a paypal payment for our products, simply make a paypal payment to accounts@irissimulations.com making sure to write in the purchase notes field what products you wish to purchase in order for us to send you the correct download information.

• Advertisement
Advertisement