Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Way / Doritos Crash Course

• 17-12-2010 8:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for a game? Can't seem to find anyone through matchmaking :(

If anyone hasn't already checked these games out, they're both available for free on xbox live arcade, and I strongly recommend getting both :)

GT is in sig, add me if you're up for a game of either, will be online for quite a while. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,640 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

yeah I couldn't find any matching at all, perhaps that's why they were free

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Yeah im up for game sometime... My addy is cartman91mmkay ... Btw it's Harms Way :P.. 2 brilliant games though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

Well i dont know if theyre brilliant, but theyre good, and the fact theyre free just makes them that bit better!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Well I'd really like to get an 8 player game of Harm's Way going... I've had great craic with that in a 2v2, can't imagine the mayhem from 2v2v2v2. :P

Advertisement