Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC GSM sms dialer, want to remove/delete one number

Options
  • 17-12-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭

I want to remove one of the mobile numbers I have programmed in on the sms list. I can change the number to a different number, but can't work out how to delete it altogether.
    Would be gratefully if anybody could enlightened me how to delete the entry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

davmigil wrote: »
    I want to remove one of the mobile numbers I have programmed in on the sms list. I can change the number to a different number, but can't work out how to delete it altogether.
    Would be gratefully if anybody could enlightened me how to delete the entry?

Go into the number you want to delete as if your changing the number, press no then yes then quit ;)

Advertisement