Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archos 5 & 7 question.

Options
  • 17-12-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Hey guys i was looking at getting one of these soon but iv been hearing you cant play youtube vids or any flash stuff on them anymore. I was hoping the fact they were running android that they would be able to do something simple like play a youtube vid. Know archos and there history when it comes to updates i cant see they sorting this out anytime soon mainly because of there new line of tablets that came out. So my question is whether or not there is any point in getting one of these at all. Or if there is even a way to upgrade to a newer version of the OS like 2.1 or 2.2. Kinda makes them seem like glorified paper weights if you cant even watch a video on them.

Advertisement