Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irn Bru 2L Bottle - does it exist (anymore)?

Options
  • 17-12-2010 9:18pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Am I going mad, or did there used to be 2L Bottles of Irn Bru around? I think I used to see them in Lidl, but I haven't seen them in ages?

Can they be gotten anywhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Think Iceland does them??

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Just thought I'd bump this! I found 2L Bottles of Irn Bru (and diet Irn Bru) in Sainsburys in Newry. They were fairly cheap, something like 2 x 2L Bottles for £2.26 or something!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Davoe

Am I going mad, or did there used to be 2L Bottles of Irn Bru around? I think I used to see them in Lidl, but I haven't seen them in ages?

Can they be gotten anywhere?

I love Irn Bru! I bought some when I was in Scottland.

Advertisement