Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History

• 17-12-2010 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭

I did the history exam last year, got on well in it. I really do like it but i just said i'd set this up if any leaving certs have a question or if someone wants to contribute. These would be the areas i studied( if anyone has a question):
    Sovreignty and partition
    Movements for political and social reform
    Dictatorship and Democracy
    USA 1945-1989

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭kilkenny runner

well i dont have the best teacher in the world and im finding the web pretty bad for anyting got to do with leaving cert higher level history...

if i was to study britain between the wars including the case study the jarrow march..... what questions could be asked ??

this is my outlook..

1. britain between wars on its own..
    2. britain and german between wars together..
    3. britain between wars with jarrow.....
    4. jarrow on its own .... ??? is that possible ??

for this topic of the book .. do u tink that i have covered all questions that could have britain between the wars in them ??? what other questions could be asked with this aspect?

any help wud be great.....

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mulner92

Hey there, from what you have done, i think you have it prepared very well. I don't think it would be asked on its own, maybe if it was a question in the documents section, but you'd probably be asked about it from different perspectives such as the ones you've prepared.
    Another way the examiners might ask it, and in a kind of sneaky way, is what were the economic and social problems in Britain up to ww2. It would form part of the answer but there wouldn't be a need to go into too much detail. Hope this might help you out, studying case studies is a good idea, there is a 33% chance the jarrow march will come up in some form. If you need a bit more help reply back. Best of luck!

Advertisement