Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox live sky ...

• 17-12-2010 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Originally i set my xbox live account up with a us address meaning when i connect to xbox live i cannot link to my sky subscription.

My gold membership is up and I have a new one with me, but before i activate it i was wondering is it now worth creating a new account and setting it to Ireland to take advantage of sky hook in.

p.s. im linving in the uk, would this mean i get rte 1 and 2 tv3 etc?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Ok first off it might sound stupid but wanted to make sure you have sky or know someone who does, you need to be an active sky customer to avail of the sky player. Also no you wont get channels like rte or tv3. As for whether you should or not i would say go for it, its a great thing with tons to choose from (depending on what sky services you/whoevers details you use)

Advertisement