Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 months pregnant- getting a seat on train?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Winnie

I had two different experiences on train home today, one from a very nice lady and one from a moany man! I got on a packed train and was standing in the middle of the isle, when we stopped at next stop, some people got off and just as a guy was going to sit in a seat, another woman stopped him and said "do you mind if this girl sits there instead", she could see I was pregnant (i am just over 6 months). I thanked her and the guy as he got up to give me the seat. But the guy who gave me the seat was standing up facing me and the whole way home he was looking at me and moaning away to himself as to why he had to move!

Advertisement