Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling Sky Ireland from UK

• 17-12-2010 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭

I need to call Sky Ireland on behalf of my mother who's account is an Irish based one. The only number I can find is the 0818 number and the UK customer service can't help. Anyone know any local numbers to get through? I remember they used to have an (01) number. Is this still the case?

Any help would be great! Trying to negotiate a deal. Hopefully to get a free Sky+ box. Sick of the standard box.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭strongman

Try 00353 818 719 819

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Use the freephone number, it's still working as I used it the other day to cancel.
    If you get through and it says their reps are busy on training (??) just ring back and go to sales instead, they'll then pass you off to the cancellation/loyalty team direct.

Number is 1800 81 20 40

Advertisement