Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banjo lesson's

Options
  • 17-12-2010 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

looking for banjo lesson for an adult in the Roscommon area, would travel for lessons within an hours range of roscommon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

You could always try your local Comhaltas branch: http://www.comhaltasroscomain.com/

They've branches in Athleague, Athlone, Ballinlough, Ballaghaderreen, Castlerea, Elphin, Keadue, Roscommon Town and Strokestown.

I'd imagine most (if not all) will have lessons in the banjo, but I'd suggest giving them a ring first just to be sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jamesrjay

cheers for info

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭darsar

Should you learn to guitar first? I have always wanted to play the banjo but never get up and put myself to use.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Jamesrjay

alfranreid wrote: »
    I give lessons and live in Leitrim.
    Although I will be abroad until May, if you are still looking for a teacher by that time you could contact me. alfranreid@gmail.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zxuuY2tNLU

are u still up for or about for banjo lesson?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 baileathari

Hi I would like to purchase a banjo for a 9 year child and send him to lessons in the Galway area,
    Can anyone give advice on the following
    1. What type of banjo to purchase for a beginner?
    2. Where in Galway are there lessons available?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭jmurf100

Hi I would like to purchase a banjo for a 9 year child and send him to lessons in the Galway area,
    Can anyone give advice on the following
    1. What type of banjo to purchase for a beginner?
    2. Where in Galway are there lessons available?

Thanks

PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Clive Solas

Looking for 4 string tenor banjo lessons North Dublin city, any and all suggestions welcome. Started playing a year ago with a teach yourself book, but would like to move on from that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Elpieadro

21yr old Looking for tenor banjo lessons in the leitrim area. will travel.

Advertisement