Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Requests

Options
  • 18-12-2010 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

This thread has fallen off the radar yet valid points were made in it. Most valid (imo) from aidan_walsh (post 12) to move the Android forum to the same level as Apple Media Devices (*cough spit*).

So I figured best thing to do would be to go to the Forum Requests forum. Naturally I didn't look at announcements or stickies on that forum - who does tbh :D. When I get the page saying that I cannot create a thread I then look at the announcements/stickies. And since 21/10 you cannot request new forums - or forum changes - because it's being discussed in Feed Forward.

On the FF thread there's been 17 posts in 2 months - so possibly not the burning issue that Dav/Admins thought it might be. I would point out that of those 17 posts:
    • 1 is the OP
    • 1 is a query on the OP
    • 1 is a clarification from the OP
    • 2 are snipped
    • 1 is a mod warning about those snips
    • 4 are saying that the existing system is fine
    • 3 are asking when the Forums forum will be reopened

So what's the story? imo either make a decision or reopen the Forum Requests forum. I'll bump the Android thread anyway but it would be nice to have some formal way of requesting changes. At the moment there isn't.
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement