Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scott Ian in Dublin

Options
  • 18-12-2010 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭

So Scotty Ian has been tweeting all day that he's in Dublin, for the Meatloaf gig at The Point tonight.

Apparently he's married to Pearl Aday, Meaty's step-daughter and backing singer

Anybody bumped into him??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I have him held prisoner in my shed so he ain't in Dublin anymore. ;)

He is not getting out until John Bush is back in Anthrax.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

scudzilla wrote: »

She was at Sonisphere doing interviews when Anthrax were performing, they tend to keep with each other on the road

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Damn it. He chewed through the ropes during the night and escaped my shed.

Sleep lightly Scott Ian, if you do not then the shed awaits.:mad:

As a related aside for anyone interested, The Damned Things are a pretty cool side project and the album is quite decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭Star Bingo

scudzilla wrote: »

i would do anything for love.. but i won't do pearlhome1.jpg that

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭NIBBS

damn - had I know I would have found the little fecker and gotten him to resign my PicDisc of Madhouse - first time back in '87 the marker ran - this time I'd use my feckin head and make sure it was dry before putting it back in the sleeve :-(

looked cool when he'd signed it as he'd signed right across his chest on the pic...

• Advertisement
Advertisement