Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Metal project needs musicians!

Options
  • 18-12-2010 1:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

hey so ive been writing some modern metal material for a while now and in the past few months ive been looking for musicians to collaborate with and start gigging this material with, basically im looking for musicians who wanna write original metal songs and can commit to gigging when songs are finished up

i play guitar and sing/scream a bit aswell, have some other musicians lined up but nothing is definite so if theres any bassists,vocalists,drummers or any other type of musician interested get in touch to find out more

u can find me on facebook

@ Niall M Creane

or get in touch through this

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭OmenBonez

also if u wanna know more like my influences, commitment or basically have any other questions just ask

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

What age are you and whereabouts in Galway are you based?

Im 17 and I'm about 10 to 15 minutes drive from galway city

also im looking for people who are gonna take this real seriously. its not a hobby i plan to make this a career one way or another

• Registered Users Posts: 16 johnnya4tdi

hi hows it going, was just looing at your message, i play a little guitar , was never in a band so not that experienced, just wondering if your looking to start up like first band type thingy or are you quite experienced, i am not sure of my skill, can play a few easy enough metal songs , drop d etc, like papa roach, few songs from infest album, well if ya need another guirist for like rhythm i take it your like leed ,and good at solos etc which woulnt be my strong point, need to practice more, but if i had stuff to learn and people to play with , so let me know what your thoughts are cheers , i am in oranmore

• Advertisement

Hey dude how old are u? I'm actually living in oranmore aswell, I've never managed to start up a band that's really gone anywhere but as soon as I've got a full band together and songs together Id wanna run with it and start gigging seriously, Yeah I'm more focused on lead guitar but I play a lot of rhythm aswell, if your not a very strong player then it's cool I mean everyone's gotta start somewhere but you'd have to be pretty serious about it and practice a lot. In any case I suppose you could come along to a practice and try out and thanks for responding

Bump?

bang

come on people were still searching

bump

• Advertisement

anyone?
    we wanna start writing and gigging soon people!

bump

Me and the drummer have been writing for a while now and we could really use some more members to build on songs and gig with us. still searching....

yep...still bumping this thread

bump

bump

bump

Drummer cant commit so im back to searching for any kind of musicians

bump

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Have you got any stuff available to listen to?

• Advertisement

Yeah if someone is interested I can send on some rough demo's of my own playing

bump

Advertisement