Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body repair shops in town

Options
  • 18-12-2010 3:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭

had this one reverse into me earlier on today, did a fair bit of damage.

have to go and out get some quotes for the repair cost now tomorrow!
    I know of Corcorans and Dermodys..anyone have anymore I should check out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭bluefirefly

there's a guy called jimmy that lives near the EPT. I've never went to him but lots of people i know did. He use to work for toyota, he retired and now just fixes cars to past time. His charges are fair and cheaper than big garages. You can see him first and see if he can do anything for you if the damage is not tooo bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

There is also pratts out by the Renault garage on hacketstown road.. The are the authorised body shop for alot of insurance companies and the insurance companies will often recommend that you go with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

if you're willing to travel, Stephen O'Neill is a little but outside of Tullow (on the Bunclody Rd out of Tullow). PM me if you want directions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Essien

there's a guy called jimmy that lives near the EPT. I've never went to him but lots of people i know did. He use to work for toyota, he retired and now just fixes cars to past time. His charges are fair and cheaper than big garages. You can see him first and see if he can do anything for you if the damage is not tooo bad.

Jimmy Candy? I've heard he's good alright, not sure if he does body work, think he just does mechanical repairs, I could be wrong though.

We use Noel Hutton in Ballon for body repairs and he always does a good job, PM for directions if you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Cheers lads.

Anyone know of any in Carlow that are open today at any point?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

SV wrote: »
    Cheers lads.

Anyone know of any in Carlow that are open today at any point?

John Dermody is open Saturdays afaik.
    Again, I'm not 100% so sorry if I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

john dermody should be open today. Best of the guys around carlow would probably . John dermody, john corcoran senior,(green acres) john corcoran jr. Down past nct center. All the johns. :-) also a guy thats very good for i cheap price tag would be tom lennon in kileshin.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

dont go near John Corcoran.. I learned that the hard way. Pratts have always done a good job on anything they've done for me. theyre more expensive than others, but if your not paying who cares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

saw the post title and thought with my body being 42 years old, it could do with a few repairs:D:D:D

Advertisement