Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visiting Santy In Dublin

Options
  • 18-12-2010 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Looking for the best Santy to visit tomorrow Sunday in town with my 8,4,1 yr olds.

Any suggestions as to the best in town ?

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

dont know about the best but if you are bringing them to dublin - you should also go to farmleigh house.

they bring the kids out to see the reindeers :)

http://www.farmleigh.ie/Events/Christmas2010/Title,14822,en.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

the santa claus in brown thomas looks really really nice and i'm 99% sure it's free, you just give a donation to the ispcc while you're there... the whole area that he sits in is really lovely too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

I'm not sure about town but they have a great set-up in dundrum with a fabricated santa's grotto on the pond. Ohh and my little cousin is on first name terms with him:D It's santa Kevin to her!

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

Also consider Santa at DSPCA in Dublin Mountains. Free to wander around the animals, a lovely storyreading session with one of Santa's helpers, some time with Santa and a marquee with unlimited juice, tea, coffee and buns! You do need to pre-book, though.

Advertisement