Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa at DSPCA today - weather?

Options
  • 18-12-2010 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I am due to bring two very excited kids to Mount Venus Road in Rathfarnham to the DSPCA to see Santa today at 4pm. However, I am thinking it may not be a good idea. Rathfarnham is much higher ground. Would be very grateful for any input as to the weather in that area. Dun laoghaire seems fine. Is it a bad idea to take them or am I being overly cautious. Advice gratefully received.

Comments

Theres a risk of snow showers but nothing definite.
    I'd plan to go but watch the radar and keep an eye to the big snow thread here for updates.
    It could well stay dry or it could snow,thats the basis of it in the east and the nature of the spell there-hit and miss showers.

Advertisement