Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Zig & Zag; Podge & Rodge

• 18-12-2010 10:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

Anyone know what O'Hara and Morrison look like? They have been around for years but I still don't know what they look like. Would be weird to put faces to the voices. Nothing comes up on a google search.

And sure while ye're at it lets try unmask the rubberbandits! (I know the indo revealed their identities this morning too - without pictures. http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/jokers-unmasked-as-middleclass-lads-2464672.html )

That is all!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

well the rubberbandits and career criminals from Limerick, why else would they use plastic bags over their heads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,795 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

First time I heard the Ennis Road being described as very plush.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Thanks to the Independant, the country was on standstill until we could see what they actually look like!

Back to work everyone panic over!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

it was hardly that much of a secret who they were. Most people in the irish comedy and hiphop scenes knew who they were years ago. Its not like they tried all that hard to keep it secret.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

wellboy76 wrote: »
    And sure while ye're at it lets try unmask the rubberbandits! (I know the indo revealed their identities this morning too - without pictures. http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/music/jokers-unmasked-as-middleclass-lads-2464672.html )

That is all!
    OMG! They're not real gangsta at all! **Throws rubberbandits action figures in the bin and hides under rubberbandits blanket. :mad::(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Seaneh wrote: »
    it was hardly that much of a secret who they were. Most people in the irish comedy and hiphop scenes knew who they were years ago. Its not like they tried all that hard to keep it secret.

Of course were all in the Irish hip hop and comedy scene.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Paparazzo wrote: »
    the Irish hip hop scene.
    I can only think of the Irish rap scene as being something possibly worse....

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Klim

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Of course were all in the Irish hip hop and comedy scene.

It's basically the same thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

Both Morrison and Ohara have appeared at least once unmasked on scare at bedtime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭rob88

Both Morrison and Ohara have appeared at least once unmasked on scare at bedtime.

doubt it? as who? rte and those lads make it their job not to be known.. they'd hardly throw it away like that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭Nolanger

Saila wrote: »
    well the rubberbandits and career criminals from Limerick, why else would they use plastic bags over their heads

To be taken seriously by callers to Liveline.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

rob88 wrote: »
    doubt it? as who? rte and those lads make it their job not to be known.. they'd hardly throw it away like that

well as a couple of those nameless actors who act out the story, obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

The Rubberbandits attended the North Circular Road school, the main sport was rugby

Rugby in Limerick is not the same as rugby in the other parts of the country.

Its not really considered a snobs sport.

...unless you consider John Hayes a snob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Zig and Zag are not real? How outlandish can you get with such a suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

I think unmask is the wrong term, besides all you would have to do is wait for the bags to bio degrade anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 691 ✭✭✭wellboy76

Seaneh wrote: »

I know their names, what do they look like?

Advertisement