Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best value home oil dealer in navan area?

Options
  • 18-12-2010 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Anyone bought home heating oil recently? By whom and for how much? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭INCONFIDENCE

I always use Keatings Oil in Navan. They never mess about and when they say they will come they never let you down. Last time I checked they were one of the lower quoting companies. I once stupidly found a cheaper bloke who also wanted vat when he arrived , I had asked about this in advance and they had said it was included. Keatings never mess. You cant judge all by price , a friend of mine in another county was using oil which turned out to be of poor quality for which he was paying top dollar. His service man told him to be careful where he bought his oil, he changed and his problem went away. Keatings are my tip for the best value oil dealer in Navan

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

Jones oil is good as well, you can order online and get a quote too. Usually cheaper then Keatings(who dont budge on price either)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

Just got 500l of keatings on tuesday €390, I always use them too no bolloxolgy with them..

Advertisement