Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy dog coats in dublin

• 18-12-2010 12:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭

Hi there i'm trying to find a shop in Dublin that sells dog coats for a greyhound. I tried my local pet store but they had none. Anyone know any place that sells them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

ebay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Nollipop

Mutt Ugly in Ranelagh had some last time I was there (last week.) They have lots of stuff for little dogs, but I also looked at some big enough for greyhounds (getting one myself soon hopefully!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Any of the large pets shops have loads of them, Equipet etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 369 ✭✭Daisy!

Nollipop wrote: »
    Mutt Ugly in Ranelagh had some last time I was there (last week.) They have lots of stuff for little dogs, but I also looked at some big enough for greyhounds (getting one myself soon hopefully!)

They're crazy expensive though! Hate that place anyway, it's ridiculous.

Online is your best bet probably. Ebay, mollys.ie should have them to you in a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭JacksonHeightsOwn

theres a little pet shop in Tallaght Village that has LOADS of coats

i got one for my beagle there last week, its funny, theres a big maxi zoo in tallaght, which i tried first, yet this little shop had a far bigger selection

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

www.thewaggingtaildunboyne.ie - the wagging tail in dunboyne have loads and you can bring your dog and try them on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rosy10

Hi, have seen them for sale at harolds cross greyhound stadium in the carpark on race nights. A guy has a van there with lots of supplies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭9wetfckx43j5rg

Visted Petstop in Airside retail park, FurfeathersSomething in Seatown retail, Equipet in Ashbourne and Petmania in Ballymun all today and none of them had large coats beside one here or there. Disaster.

Might try Shelbourne Park or Harolds Cross. Want them for xmas so can't order online.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭thebullkf

Visted Petstop in Airside retail park, FurfeathersSomething in Seatown retail, Equipet in Ashbourne and Petmania in Ballymun all today and none of them had large coats beside one here or there. Disaster.

Might try Shelbourne Park or Harolds Cross. Want them for xmas so can't order online.

Kinsealy Petshop?

new pet shop in the OMNI as well...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

rosy10 wrote: »
    Hi, have seen them for sale at harolds cross greyhound stadium in the carpark on race nights. A guy has a van there with lots of supplies.

Was just going to say post the same thing. A close relation of mine is a greyhound trainer and you can most certainly get stuff down at Harold's Cross on race nights.

• Advertisement

Got mine from the DSPCA, haven't been up there in ages but they had a good few in stock before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 blueburd

try donedeal.com

Advertisement