Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well done Kildare CoCo

Options
  • 18-12-2010 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭

Was driving through Newbridge at 7am and a little army of Kildare CC staff were gritting all the pathways & roads in the town from Langtons cross all the way through to the Old Connell roundabout.

Well done.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Are you sure it was'nt the Bored army from the curragh Camp?

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,237 ✭✭✭✭djimi

Shame they couldnt have done it in Naas a fortnight ago when it was really needed. Still, better late than never I suppose... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭91011

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Are you sure it was'nt the Bored army from the curragh Camp?

not unless the army got new jackets with kcc printed on them:D

and with all respect to the KCC guys, but if the guys I saw are our last defence, I'd be very afraid :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,978 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

91011 wrote: »
    not unless the army got new jackets with kcc printed on them:D

I saw the army out in full force in newbridge during the last snowfall, some poor private walking the path outside the PO with a bag of salt on his shoulder spreading an amount of salt that would barely cover a portion of chips at my local chipper! LOL, a little old lady went up to him and actually told him what he should be doing, it was hilarious. That said it was nice to see the curragh camp doing something constructive for a change!:)

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

Advertisement