Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PCPhoto Shakira pic in the indo today

• 18-12-2010 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

There's a really nice pic of Shakira onstage at the point taken by PCPhoto in the indo today.

Well done!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

thanks ! (you've made me blush...literally) :o

(Dont think it was one of the better pics from that gig - but they had a choice and picked it)

I sent out 11 images....but she was on stage late (9.20pm ...so by the time first 3 songs were over and caption/send ... it was too late for the papers the following day)

heres some of the pics I sent out.139957.jpg
    139958.jpg
    139959.jpg
    139960.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭DotOrg

were you in the mixing desk area for three songs or was it less. they look like 300/400mm

yeah - sound desk ..... I shot a mixture of 70-200, 300 and 600mm .... there was only 6 of us taking pics (I recognised 4 of them)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

Nice set.

Who is she?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭chisel

I actually agree with the indo pic editor - I think the one they chose is the pic of the bunch.

Didn't mean to flatter you!!! but thought the pic was very good when I saw it!

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Very Tasty. The photos I mean. >.>

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

CabanSail wrote: »
    Nice set.

Who is she?

I think you could be joking but in case you're not she's a pop singer from Columbia who's quite popular. I think she also does a good bit of charity work too.

Don't listen to her myself but she seems like a decent enough person.

PCPhoto wrote: »

139960.jpg

Jesus you're good, PC! Looking at the above photo, I'd think you did a studio shoot with her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

have you a press pass for in there.

I work as crew in there and see a few professional Togs in there for gigs. Some more than others.

• Advertisement

yeah - was working there !

there was only 5 "press" and 1 guy who was doing a "PR" job for SEAT.

I knew 3 of the other photographers, well...2 and have seen the other one around but never talked to her - until that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

PCPhoto wrote: »
    never talked to her - until that night.
    And where are those photos?:eek:

Advertisement