Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop speakers

Options
  • 18-12-2010 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭

Hi guys
    Looking for a reasonable set of speakers for my laptop (they don't have to be usb powered, in fact probably better if they are mains powered tbh!) for around €30 or so if possible - would go a bit higher of needed. mainly for listening to music in a small apartment, so volume / power is not a key requirement. Thanks!

Comments

Go to argos. I picked up a grand set of small mains powered pc speakers there a while ago for 7 or 8 euro, just for my home office laptop setup. I shopped around and they were much cheaper than PC world or anywhere else were charging and had a decent selection as long as you don't mind no name brands.

Everywhere else was asking for €25+ for anything with similar power/size or any kind of recognisable brand, and they're perfect quality & do exactly what i needed.

Advertisement