Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendation for Irish Stew

Options
  • 18-12-2010 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi all,

Would anyone be able to recommend a place for having irish stew in the city?

Thanks!

Comments

Tonys Bistro ;)
    I'm not joking, I think their breakfasts are pure sh1t these days but the stew they do is gorgeous. Absolutely lovely, particularly in this cold. Was in town earlier, pity I hadn't seen this thread, I'd have popped in.

Edit, thread is 6 mins old.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 rabboni

tony's bistro? yea ive heard about their breakfasts! i will definitely try the stew! have u had it recently?

i tried clancy's stew but it wasnt all that great!

rabboni wrote: »
    tony's bistro? yea ive heard about their breakfasts! i will definitely try the stew! have u had it recently?

i tried clancy's stew but it wasnt all that great!

Defo had it since the summer :) It's honestly fabulous, stew, potatoes and veg (broccoli and carrots) are all in different dishes so you can lash it out however you want it. Of course I know folk who swear by the breakfast in there so horses for courses and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 rabboni

sounds great!! i'ld probably head down there sometime soon!!!
    thanks a million for that!

Advertisement