Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Add photos to post with Picasa??

• 18-12-2010 10:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭

Hi Guys and Girls,

I just downloaded and started to use picassa for the first time today,

My question is.
    Can we, and if so, how, Can we add photos in a post on boards from picasa like the way we do with Pix.ie

Im only aware of 2 options.

Link
    which links to the picture on picasa

and embed,
    Which use's HTML and adds the picture to a webpage.

Do any of you know if there is a way or if its possible to add photos in a post on boards from picasa like the way we do with Pix.ie

Cheers
    Danny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭pbt20

hi danny,
    dont think you can post directly onto here from picassa. i asked a simalar question in the digital darkroom earlier this year. digital darkroom is at the top of the home photography page.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

You can link directly from Picassa its just a bit more Awkward, this is an example from boards member CCSLs picassa, for MunsterImages - IMGP8995-2.jpg

What you have to do, is find the picture, right click --> View image then copy the URL and put it in the image tags IMG] without the space obviously.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭chevron

Thank you,
    it will save me having to do multi uploads before i post on here.
    Il still use pix mostly tho.

Advertisement