Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 Online Status Restrictive

Options
  • 18-12-2010 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm trying to get the Online status of my FIFA11 Game for FIFA11 changed from Restrictive to open. I have created a static IP address for my PS3 and I've put that in the DMZ in the router.

I did the Internet Connection Test and its coming back as Nat Type 2 with a download speed of 10MBS. However when I try to play the game the setting is still set as restrictive.

Is there something I'm forgetting to do? I succesfully did this for my XBox using port forwarding. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm trying to get the Online status of my FIFA11 Game for FIFA11 changed from Restrictive to open. I have created a static IP address for my PS3 and I've put that in the DMZ in the router.

I did the Internet Connection Test and its coming back as Nat Type 2 with a download speed of 10MBS. However when I try to play the game the setting is still set as restrictive.

Is there something I'm forgetting to do? I succesfully did this for my XBox using port forwarding. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Try this video mate, it did the job for me, changed to Nat 1 from Nat 3 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056048993

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

threein99 wrote: »
    Try this video mate, it did the job for me, changed to Nat 1 from Nat 3 http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056048993

Thanks Dude. Any idea what the PPPOE username and Password is for UPC?

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Thanks Dude. Any idea what the PPPOE username and Password is for UPC?

No sorry dont have UPC, try the broadband section on here, someone should know it on there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Same problem here :( works fine on my xbox nat type 1 . Nat type is moderate on ps3

Same problem here :( works fine on my xbox nat type 1 . Nat type is moderate on ps3

Is it nat1 on yor PS3 ?

• Advertisement

Is it nat1 on yor PS3 ?

It's the best nat type on xbox and second best nat type on ps3 If ya get me now . On UPC aswell

It's the best nat type on xbox and second best nat type on ps3 If ya get me now . On UPC aswell

No not sure what you mean. I know my PS3 was nat2 when I first set up and I couldnt play fifa online until i changed it to nat 1

No not sure what you mean. I know my PS3 was nat2 when I first set up and I couldnt play fifa online until i changed it to nat 1

This is my xbox ec94595f.jpg

This is my ps3 886b5beb.jpg

Both are in exact same spot same distance away from wireless router . One is open and the other is moderate

This is my xbox ec94595f.jpg

This is my ps3 886b5beb.jpg

Both are in exact same spot same distance away from wireless router . One is open and the other is moderate

Its prob nothing to do with the distance they are away from each other, try this video, http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056048993

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Marco85

my firewall status changed on me last week from moderate to restrictive meaning i cant play head to head online anymore. im on ps3 and have nat type 2. how do i get the status back to moderate or open. any help would be great. cheers

• Advertisement

Marco85 wrote: »
    my firewall status changed on me last week from moderate to restrictive meaning i cant play head to head online anymore. im on ps3 and have nat type 2. how do i get the status back to moderate or open. any help would be great. cheers

Use the video in the link in post above to change it to nat1

Advertisement